I was nominated by Windie @ Geek Apprentice for this award. Thanks so much for nominating me!
The Rules That All Must Obey:
- thank and link the person who nominated you
- answer the 7 question your nominator has provided
- nominate 7 other blogger and create new questions for them
1. Do you prefer reading ebooks or prints?
Prints. Hands-down. Period. No agrument. I love ebooks because of their portability and that they won’t take up space on my bookshelf, but reading a physical copy of a book is so much better. I love flipping the pages while I read.
2. Fantasy or contemporary?
I’m a fantasy lover all the way through. Ever since I read the Harry Potter series, I geared toward the fantasy genre. Not that I don’t like a good contemporary every once in a while. 🙂
3. Which book of yours is your most treasured possession? (could be for any reason)
All my books are my treasured possessions. I would say the Harry Potter series as my #1 most-treasured book, but the ones that are in my house aren’t actually mine. They’re my sister’s. But I guess the next most-treasured book I own is The Lighning Thief by Rick Riordan. This book was given to me by my mother’s friend as a congratulatory gift, and I fell in love immediately. Without this book, I probably would have never read the Percy Jackson series and discovered Rick Riordan.
4. What’s your favorite place to read?
My bed. Reading physical books is one thing. Reading physical books comfortably is another. In my bed, I can read and be comfortable.
5. Name a book you read that you considered as a total waste of time (if any)
Thankfully, I haven’t read many books that were so bad to the point that I thought it was a waste of my time. But I really didn’t enjoy Half Bad by Sally Green. Even the title suggests it. The middle half of the book is bad. I only enjoyed the beginning and the end. The story had an interesting concept, but it was boring.
6. What’s your dream place to visit?
Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series. Camp Half Blood from the Percy Jackson series. Terrasen from the Throne of Glass series. Red London from A Darker Shade of Magic. I can’t choose just one!
But if you’re talking about places on Earth, then I would love to go visit Singapore and London.
7. Blogging or reading? (evil question is evil)
… don’t make me choose. Please. But I guess I would choose reading because if I didn’t read, I wouldn’t blog, ya know what I mean?
Spreading the love to:
graysea419 @ Books, Bunnies, and Blub
I feel like 99.99% of all the book blogs already has the award, so if you don’t, consider yourself tagged!
1. Which one would you rather be: a dragon or a unicorn and why?
2. If your house was burning down and you only have time to grab three books, which three books would you grab?
3. What is your favorite book out of your least favorite genre?
4. What is the best book you’ve read so far this year? The worst?
5. Any weird habits/talents?
6. What is you’re biggest pet peeve?
7. And finally, if you could combine the worlds of two different books together (characters and all), which two books would you combine?