I was nominated for this award by Ariana @ The Quirky Book Nerd. Thank you for nominating me!!
The Rules That All Must Obey:
Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
1) Sometimes, I like to pretend that I can dance.
2) I’m terrible at anything that involves making edible things. Me + cooking/baking = volcano eruption
3) I have sprained the same ankle twice within a three month time period.
4) I am a professional weird-face maker. I’m very good at my job.
5) I ❤ to draw! It’s something I like to do to pass time or to relax.
6) I’ve played the piano for six years before quitting and starting the cello…
7) …which I quit after four years because my mother didn’t want me to continue in my studies in cello.
8) I used to hate reading when I was a wee-little thing. (*gasp* How scandalous!)
9) My favorite color currently is blue (all the shades).
10) My favorite band is Fall Out Boy. I’ve been in love with their music as a young child ever since I listened to Centuries for the first time on the radio, but I just recently figured out the band name.
11) I love Disney’s animated movies. (Then again, who doesn’t?) My recently favorite one is Big Hero 6.
Now, the questions!
1) What are the top three best books you read in 2015?
This year was a good reading year, so it’s kind of hard to choose the top three books. So many of them were so good!
I’m going to choose Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, Winter by Marissa Meyer, and A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. They are all fantastic books and are must-reads!
2) Where is your favorite reading spot?
I love to read in my bed. Actually, I do almost everything in my bed. If there’s one place where I spend the most time of my day in, it’s my bed. I do my homework, watch videos, read, etc. there.
3) Do you have a favorite tradition with a family member/friend/significant other?
My friends and I (a.k.a. the crew) always throw “surprise” parties on each others’ birthdays. Since we do this for everyone every year, it’s not really a surprise anymore. But it’s fun and we all have a good time together.
4) What fictional character would you most like to have as a best friend?
I would LOVE to have Celaena Sardothian from the Throne of Glass series to be my best friend because 1) she’s freaking amazing 2) if she were a real being, then I would like to be on her good side rather than her bad side. 😄
5) What are your favorite television series?
I don’t watch TV often, but I really enjoy BBC Sherlock and the Big Bang Theory.
6) Do you like to play video games? If so, which one is your favorite?
I enjoy playing video games but once again, I don’t do it often. It’s been a couple years since I even touched a controller, but when I did play, I always loved playing Mario Kart with my friends even though I sucked. (Dang you, Rainbow Road!)
7) Which Hogwarts house do you belong to?
Ravenclaw all the way! 🙂
8) What are your favorite book covers?
I’m not normally picky when it comes to covers, but here are a few that I like:
9) What films are you most looking foward to watching in 2016?
The 5th Wave
Captain America: Civil War
Alice Through the Looking Glass
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
just to list a few. 🙂
10) Who are your top three auto-buy authors?
Sarah J. Maas
11) Who is your favorite superhero and who is your favorite super villain?
I’m going to be basic and say that I love Thor and Loki. Come on, you can’t say no to them.
Spreading the love:
I nominate everyone and anyone who wants to do this award! (Don’t forget to link me so I can read your answers 🙂 )
You get nominated, you get nominated, you all get nominated!
1. Which book surprised you the most this year? (good or bad)
2. If you were granted one superpower, what would it be and why?
3. Which move adaptation did you think was better than the book?
4. Who are your favorite singers/bands?
5. Waffles or pancakes?
6. If you could bring one fictional creature to life to be your pet, what would you choose?
7. Which book do you think is overrated? Underrated?
8. Any new favorite authors?
9. What book to do you plan to read next?
10. What is your favorite childhood game?
11. And the ultimate question: would you rather be a dragon or an unicorn?