Thank you so much Trisha Ann @ The Bookgasm for the nomination to the Beautiful Blogger Award! If you haven’t already, you should check out her beautiful blog ❤
1) Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2) List seven random things about yourself.
seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
4) Notify them that you nominated for the award.
Because so many people have already been nominated for this award, I’m only going to nominate three.
The Random Facts:
1) I don’t like coffee. I can’t drink it without cringing because of the bitterness. It can be the best coffee in the world and I’ll still probably make a face when drinking it. I’m probably going to start liking it when I get a little older, but for now, I don’t enjoy it.
2) I’m falling asleep as I’m making this post. My lack of sleep is catching up to me.
3) Like many people my age, I procrastinate on everything I do. I try not to, but I always end up pushing it to the last minute. For example, I decided to clean out my bookshelf a little bit so I can make more room for new books. I took out about 10 books to sell in a discount store. This was in October 2015. It is now January 2016, and the stack of books is still on my nightstand, waiting for a new owner.
4) I’m absolutely hate flies. Especially the big, fat ones. I can’t stand them when they buzz around. My skin in crawling at the thought of them.
5) I’m running out of facts of myself to talk about.
6) I don’t preorder books. I know I should, but I never do. The only book I preordered before was An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, and I preordered it the week before it was released.
7) I sleep with my eyes partially opened. Now, don’t be freaked out. I’m not the type of person who sleeps with their eyes completely open and stares into your soul. Whenever I close my eyes, you can see a little bit of the white part of the eyeball. It’s only a sliver, but I look like I’m possessed. It’s creepy.
As always, if you were already nominated for this award, you don’t have to do it again.
Until next time….