Dragons. They’re pretty freaking majestic. Have you read/watched Harry Potter? Or Game of Thrones? Or Eragon (Don’t watch the movie. Read the books. They’re so much better)? You should, if you haven’t. Anyway, I was nominated by DrAwkto @ The Inky Awkto. Thanks so much for the nomination! You guys should definitely go check out that blog!
– Display the award on your blog.
– Announce your win with a post link the blogger who awarded you.
Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
– Link you awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
– Write seven interesting things about you.
Everyone seems to already have been nominated for this award. If you haven’t, or want to do it again, consider yourself nominated!
The Interesting (and kind of strange) Facts:
1. I’m starting to really dislike 7 x 7 inch squares. They’re annoying. Honestly, why would anyone like 7 x 7 inch squares? I have to make six of them for a project, and it’s stressing me out that it’s not an even number.
2. I write my name at the beginning of every school year on this wooden ruler I had since I was in 3rd (?) grade. I don’t know why I do it, but it has become a tradition.
3. I like to rearrange my bookshelf often. I used to have it by book-size, then by author’s last name. Right now, I have it organized by colors. I’m sort of comfortable with it, but I want to change it up again. This “hobby” of mine is kind of a problem because it’s time consuming but I don’t have enough free time to be able to do it as often as I want to.
4. I really like putting liquid glue on my hand and peeling it off when it’s dry. It’s super fun. You should try it.
5. Apparently I suck at building T4 bacteriophages out of paper. I figured that out last night.
6. I like holding snakes but I also don’t like holding snakes at the same time.
7. I’ve had over 10 hangnails this past week. My fingers are now in constant state of acute pain.
Until next time….