I was nominated by the lovely Emma over at Book Reviews 5 Blog. Sorry it took so long to get to this! 😬 Don’t forget to check out her blog. It’s pretty amazing!
– Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Why did you start a book blog?
I was pestering my sister one summer and she told me to make a blog and stop bothering her. So I did. Also, there aren’t many people I know that are as obsessed with reading and books as I am, so I turned to the internet to talk about my obsession with others who understand.
2. Which country do you want to visit the most and why?
I don’t have a specific country I want to visit, but I do want to visit Southeast Asia sometime in my life. Either that or Iceland.
3. What is your favourite weather to read in?
I like to read during rainy days or cold days where I can snuggle in my blankets with a hot drink and a good book.
4. What is your favourite food?
I have too many. I eat a lot of food. I eat when hungry, but I also eat when I’m bored. It’s a bad habit I have that I’m trying to break.
5. What is your biggest blogging accomplishment?
I have no clue. *Hopefully* making people laugh with my posts. I really have no idea.
6. What is your favourite book series?
Currently, it’s the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. As you probably know, I’ve been OBSESSED with the series ever since it first came out.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would you take with you?
Realistically, I would say water. However, if I was guaranteed survival, I would probably bring a friend instead. I hate being alone in situations like this one, so I want someone I know with me. Strength in numbers, am I right?
8. What is your favourite book genre?
Fantasy. A good portion of the books I read is fantasy. I would go as far as saying that 95% of the books I’ve read in my lifetime are fantasy. I love the new worlds, creatures, and concepts (like magic) that I come across in fantasy novels.
9. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
I don’t think so. Why should I be guilty in something that makes me happy? Unless it’s hurting themselves or others, I don’t think anyone should be guilty in something that makes them happy.
10. What is your favourite childhood book?
HARRY POTTER! No explanation needed.
11. If you could be any character from a book, who would you be and why?
I was thinking about saying someone like Celaena from the Throne of Glass series or Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles, but then I realized I realistically cannot handle the responsibilities that they have. I can barely sleep on time because of how much I procrastinate. If I had the roles of Celaena or Cinder, I would probably try and procrastinate saving the world, and that wouldn’t end so well.
1. What is the story behind your blog’s name?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. If you could relive one year of your life, which year would it be?
4. Any peculiar hobbies or talents?
5. Favorite recent song?
6. If you were in a fire and could only save one book or box set from your shelf, which one would it be?
7. Which underhyped book or series do you think deserves more attention?
8. Do you like the smell of vinegar?
(I know this is super random, but long story short, a used book I bought recently smelled like vinegar and I got mixed reactions when I asked my friends to smell it.)
9. Do you prefer ebooks or physical books more?
10. What is your favorite book or series of all time, excluding Harry Potter?
11. If you could redesign one book cover, which one would it be?
Ariana – The Quirky Book Nerd
Heather – The Sassy Book Geek
Olivia – Heir of Glitter
Marta – The Book Mermaid
Donna – Chocolate N Waffle’s Blog
Alexander – Next Gen Novelist
Ashleigh – A Frolic Through Fiction
Melissa – Book Nerd Momo
Until next time….