– Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
– Answer the questions.
– In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
– Ask them three questions.
If you could get a chance to visit a fictional world, which one would it be?
After watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, I would love to go into Newt’s suitcase. I want to live in his suitcase. It seems like an amazing place. Plus, I really like animals, and I think I would also love magical creatures as well.
What is your least favorite book?
I don’t normally hate on books. I’m an easy to please kind of gal. You’re always going to find flaws in everything if you look for them. I don’t like to be negative, so I don’t notice the flaws unless they’re really pronounced. One series I didn’t particular enjoy was The Tiger’s Curse series. The reason is that for one, it’s religiously inaccurate, and two, the main character was super annoying in my opinion. The series seemed a little offensive, which is never a good thing.
Name the funniest book you’ve read.
I have three books that all tie for the #1 funniest book I’ve ever read.
(from left to right)
Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Anderson
Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
All of them are refreshingly honest and funny. Furiously Happy talks about anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses while Adulthood is a Myth and Hyperbole and a Half focus more on the thoughts and feelings every individual has. Let’s just say that we are all awkward in our own individual way.
(If you have already been nominated for this award, feel free to ignore this if you do not want to do it again.)
1. If you could switch places with one character (book, TV, movie, anime, etc.), who would it be?
2. What is your most recent favorite book/series/author?
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Until next time….