I was tagged by the lovely Marta over at The Book Mermaid. Thanks so much for nominating me and sorry it took so long to get to it! This award was created by Okoto Enigma. Make sure to check out both of their blogs!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
All About Me
Fact #1: I can secretly move things with only a mere thought of the mind.
Fact #2: I was raised by magical woodland creatures when I was younger. I had a unicorn as a mother and a gryphon as a father. My brother was a faerie and my sister was a dragon.
Fact #3: Both Fact #1 and Fact #2 are unfortunately false.
1. What kind of posts did you write most in 2016?
I have no clue. I’m guessing I posted a lot of book memes last year. The number of book memes I posted dwindled as the year went on, but it was the majority of what I posted.
2. What’s your accomplishment you’re most proud of?
All of them. I’m proud of each and every single one of my accomplishments.
3. Random: what’s your favorite food?
I can’t just choose one food… I have too many favorites. One of my absolute favorites is KBBQ (Korean barbecue) because I grew up eating it at home.
4. Which character’s name would you give your future child/pet?
I really love the name Luna (Lovegood), and I think the name would work for both children and pets.
5. Random again: how old are you going to be next year?
Old enough, I guess?
According to the number of likes I got on this post, my best post is the Bookaholics Anonymous Book Tag. I honestly don’t know why this post blew up, but it did.
Louise @ Genie Reads
Alex @ Whimsy Pages
Charley @ Books and Bake 1
Richard @ The Humpo Show
Dr. Awkto @ The Inky Awkto
Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek
Miss Dino @ The Blogging Dinosaur
Donna @ Chocolate N Waffles’ Blog
My Questions to You
1. Who is your ultimate OTP/book boyfriend/book girlfriend?
2. What is one book/series you can’t love without?
3. Any pet peeves?
4. What is one thing you’d like to accomplish before the end of this year?
5. Weird: Why did the chicken actually cross the road? (get as creative as you’d like with your response)
Until next time….