As a mood reader, I don’t participate in reading challenges or create TBRs. However, my goal this year is to get my physical TBR down to zero, and I’m already falling behind. When I saw that Caro @ CJR The Brit was doing this challenge, I decided to join as well to get myself back on track! This challenge was originally created by Cathy @ 746 Books.
The challenge is to read 20 books between June 1 (today!) and September 1. What drew me to this is that the rules are pretty lax. You don’t want to read 20 books? 10 books is fine, too! You want to switch out a title in your TBR? Sure, you can do that as well! You can really cater this to your wants/needs, and it seems like the sort of thing that can ease you into the reading challenge realm before getting to the hardcore stuff.
─── ●⚫● ───
Rather than reading 20 books over the summer, I decided I only want to read 10 books for this challenge. However, because I want to get back on track for my “zero by 2022” goal, all 10 of those books are going to be from my physical TBR.
Here is what I plan on reading:
- Aurora Burning by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- A Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir
- We Free the Stars by Hafsah Faizal
- Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
- Starsight by Brandon Sanderson
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
I’m not going to lie, I’m a little nervous that I’m not going to be able to finish this challenge. However, I’m going to try my best. Good luck to those who are also taking part in this challenge!
─── ●⚫● ───
Stay awkward and amazing!