I was nominated by the lovely Sydney @ Fire and Rain Books. Thank you so much for nominating me! Make sure to check out her blog, which is filled with fun tags and bookish posts.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
***Just a disclaimer: I’m writing this in the wee hours in the morning and I’m super tired, so if you see any grammatical or spelling errors (or… more than usual), I apologize in advance.
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Norrie @ Reading Under the Blankie. Thank you so much for nominating me!
– Thank the person who nominated you.
– Share 7 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
I’m finally getting around to this award after being nominated by the lovely The Orangutan Librarian a month ago. Sorry I took so long to post this! In compensation for my inability to post on time, here is a very cute gif of a shiba inu.
After having posted daily all of last week, I kind of want to do something easy, so what better thing do to than an award?
I was tagged by the lovely Michelle over at First Book Love. Thanks so much for nominating me! It means a lot. Don’t forget to check out her blog and give her some love!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
The Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their fabulous blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in the post
I was nominated by the lovely Anna @ My Bookish Dream. She’s such a sweetheart and don’t forget to check out her blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 3 questions posed by the nominator
- Nominate up to 8 other bloggers and provide them with your own 3 questions
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
I was tagged by the very lovely Audrey @ Audrey Writes Abroad. Don’t forget to check out her blog! You won’t regret it 🙂
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I’ve probably told this story a million times already, so I’m going to keep this super short. The TL;DR version of how I started my blog is that I was bothering my older sister (as siblings do) and she told me to start a blog to help with my boredom and I did. The end.
1. Don’t worry about the numbers.
Don’t stress too much about the statistics (followers, likes, views, etc.). In the long run, they don’t really matter. Blogging is miserable if you only think about the numbers and are only posting to get a lot of followers. As long as you are doing what you love, the numbers don’t matter.
2. Have fun!
Blogging is a casual thing. No need to stress about it too much! Just have fun 🙂
All of you lovely people! Yes, you too!
I want to hear about your story and advice! 😀
Until next time….
I’m still feeling a bit under the weather but I’m getting better every day. Thank you, everyone, for all the warm wishes! ❤
Since my brain is a bit fuzzy, I decided to go easy on myself this week with posting and just do something simple.
I was nominated by the lovely Marta @ The Book Mermaid. She reviews both books and movies, and her posts always make me smile. Don’t forget to check out her blog and sorry I didn’t get to this sooner!
Before we start, here are the rules:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
I was nominated by the lovely Ava over at Reads, Rhythms, and Ruminations. Make sure to check out and follow her blog if you don’t already. She’s a huge anime fan and an overall awesome person. XD
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
I was tagged by the lovely Marta over at The Book Mermaid. Thanks so much for nominating me and sorry it took so long to get to it! This award was created by Okoto Enigma. Make sure to check out both of their blogs!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
I was nominated by the lovely Ava @ Reads, Rhythms, and Ruminations. Thanks so much for nominating me! Don’t forget to check out her awesome blog where she talks about books and anime!
– Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
– Answer the questions.
– In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
– Ask them three questions.