I was tagged by the very lovely Audrey @ Audrey Writes Abroad. Don’t forget to check out her blog! You won’t regret it 🙂
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I’ve probably told this story a million times already, so I’m going to keep this super short. The TL;DR version of how I started my blog is that I was bothering my older sister (as siblings do) and she told me to start a blog to help with my boredom and I did. The end.
1. Don’t worry about the numbers.
Don’t stress too much about the statistics (followers, likes, views, etc.). In the long run, they don’t really matter. Blogging is miserable if you only think about the numbers and are only posting to get a lot of followers. As long as you are doing what you love, the numbers don’t matter.
2. Have fun!
Blogging is a casual thing. No need to stress about it too much! Just have fun 🙂
All of you lovely people! Yes, you too!
I want to hear about your story and advice! 😀
Until next time….