I was nominated by the lovely Poppy @ Poppy’s Best of Books. Thanks for the nomination!
– thank and follow the blogger who nominate you
– answer the questions they set for you
– set some new questions and nominate five more bloggers
1) What does your favorite outfit consist of?
I don’t really have a favorite outfit, but I always wear skinny jeans, a comfortable shirt with my leather-ish/soft jacket and my old Converse. It’s so comfy!
2) If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’m a big foodie. But if there’s one food that I absolutely love, it’s pasta/spaghetti. There are so many types of noodles, sauces, and things that you can put in pasta/spaghetti! Gosh, I’m becoming hungry now.
3) Three desert island books- what would yours be?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Lighning Thief by Rick Riordan
You know. The classics.
4) Would you rather be reading out in the sunshine or holed up indoors reading whilst it’s snowing outside?
Where I live, you get crispy when the sun is out, even with sunscreen. Plus, mosquitos. So I definitely prefer reading indoors while it’s snowing outside.
5) What hobby of yours could you not live without?
Reading (obviously) and drawing. As a child, you’d always either find my nose deep in a book or a pencil in my hand. I still do those things now, but unfortunately I don’t have as much time as I used to.
6) Have you got any pets- what are they?
I have one goldfish. I’ve had it a little less than a year but I still haven’t named it.
7) What would your dream house look like?
My dream house would be a two-story building with big glass windows on one side that look out toward the beach.
8) What was/is your dream job?
As a child, I’ve always wanted to be an artist. Drawing was always my biggest hobby. Even now, all my work assignments have doodles all over the margins.
(If you have already been nominated for this award, feel free to ignore this)
1. Who is your ultimate fictional boyfriend/girlfriend?
2. If you could speak any language (fictional languages included), which language would you speak?
3. Do you let people borrow your books?
4. Approximately how many books do you physically own?
5. Which genre to you read the least?
6. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
7. What is one book that you refuse to read?
8. And the most controversial question of the century: pancakes or waffles?
Until next time….