I was nominated by the lovely Niraja over at Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them. Thanks so much for nominating me! Don’t forget to check out her amazing blog!
The rules are fairly simple:
– Show the award on your blog
– Thank the person that has nominated you
– Share 7 different facts about yourself
15 blogs of your choice
– Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
1. I can’t sing to save my life.
I am a seriously terrible singer. I sound like a cat that’s out of breath and haven’t drank any liquid in a week.
2. I have a mosquito bite in the exact same spot on both hands.
I was trying out a camera outside, and there happened to be a lot of mosquitos out and about. My hands are a mirror reflection of each other, down to the bug bites.
3. I don’t fully understand the concept of forever.
It hurts my brain just thinking about it.
4. I always look tired, no matter what I’m actually feeling.
Do you see these bags under my eyes? They’re designer, thank you very much. It carries all my stress and late night studying for school.
5. I’m organized, but not really.
I like to think that I’m a pretty organized person. My bag is always pretty neat, and I have a system with filing documents on my computer. However, my desk is a different story. It’s super messy, and I have no idea how the heck I work on it sometimes. Despite its madness, I can still find everything on it perfectly fine.
6. I own a unicorn onesie.
Yes. You read that correctly. I own a unicorn onesie, and I actually wear it. I’ve worn it out in public more times than I’ve worn it in the house. That’s how weird I can be.
7. I am not a morning person.
I used to be a morning person when I was a child. I loved rising up early so I had a full day ahead of me. Now, I just want to have a day where I have a full eight hours of sleep. Because I never do, I can never rise in the morning without struggling.
Until next time….